Our professional data center designers will help you bring your vision to life by drafting a conceptual layout of your critical facility in 3D. Every data center design process is anchored in the following important life cycle steps:
PLAN, DESIGN, CONSTRUCT, MAINTAIN & OCCUPY.
Utilizing these steps helps us to ensure that your facility has a complete plan in place, so that after your data center is built, you can maximize your investment and efficiently maintain it.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form
Let Experienced FGC Data Center Design Professionals take you through the concept design phase to budget review.
- Concept Design: One Line Drawings, 3D Renderings, and Space Planning
- Project Magnitude and Programming Phase
- Customer Planning Sessions, and Mechanical Growth Capacities
- Full Conceptual Budget Deliverable
Experienced Licensed Electrical / Mechanical Professionals assist in the technical planning and product review of your critical power and cooling design.
- Custom One Line and 3D Diagrams
- Redundancy Theory, Tier Level discussions, and Technical Equipment Review
- Air Flow Analysis and Space Planning
- Custom Airflow Concepts, Products, and Solutions
- Test and Commissioning Services
- Establishing MOPs, SOPs, Manuals and Procedures
FGC Installation Services Group provides coast-to-coast turn-key electrical and mechanical installation services.
- Full Service on-site Electrical and Mechanical Installation Services
- Experienced Site Estimator Bidding and Project Management Services
- Re-deployments, De-installation, Removal, Rigging and Placements
- Custom Site Scopes of Work, MOPs for Quality Control
Bring your simple or complicated data center build to FGC’s Construction Management Team.
- Time and Crew Management
- Full Process Management and Reporting
- Simple Project Management to Greenfield Construction Management Services
- Project Procurement Services and RFP Processes